Saturday, January 21, 2012

Look What Popped Up In My Yard!


Pinwheels!!!!!
Lots of 'em!!
This cheery sight greeted me one morning
a few weeks ago
 when I first peeked out my livingroom window!
(I could sooooo get used to that!!)


And no - I didn't plant any wooden sticks that
sprouted "blossoms" overnight - or
plant some plastic flowers that "bloomed" - tee hee!
Our local grocery store had a fundraiser going -
 a fun one!
You could choose someone to surprise with the pinwheels
being "planted" in their front yard.
 Then, for a modest donation to our grocery store
(for much-needed new equipment there) -
they could;
1.  Find out who put them in their yard, and
2.  For a little more $$ - they could pass the pinwheels on to someone else!


The whole little town got involved -
and we all had lots of fun surprising our neighbors and friends -
and yes - raised a lot of money for a good cause, too!


1 comment:

  1. Hello your blog brings me so much needed joy!!!!!!!Thank you and may God continue to bless you as you continue to bless others!
    do you have a email i could reach you at.My email is my5blessings357@yahoo.com and i would love it if we could connect.my name is Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Heirloom Seeds