Friday, January 13, 2012

From My "Pinterest" Boards - Fun Craft Ideas!

Today I thought I'd share with you some fun craft projects I hope to try this year - which are posted on my Pinterest boards. If you click on the links below each picture - it will take you to my Pinterest board, where you can click through to the instructions.  And if you would like to see more projects click on the red  "Pinterest" button in my sidebar! 

A colorful afghan -

Source: etsy.com via Pauline on Pinterest

Some pretty and practical dish cloths -




And here is an angel I painted this past Christmas for a craft sale my church had.  I plan to do LOTS of decorative painting to sell at craft shows this year!



I have already been busy knitting LOTS of dishcloths - using all-cotton yarn.  I just love it's feel - and the "vintage" appeal of the pattern.  So let's chat - what craft projects are you working on now, or what do you hope to create this year?  I always love to hear!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the bright colors! So warm and cozy. My grandma used to love knitting and crocheting, so these make me think of her.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Heirloom Seeds