Sunday, March 8, 2009

You Haven't Really Lived -


until you have shared a bathroom with a cat - and Peanut is certainly no exception! Every time I visit the "little girls room", he thinks "Par-tay!! Par-tay!! Wooooo Hooooo!! A bathroom must be the feline equivalent of Disneyland! There is water to play in, bubbles everywhere to bat around, and even TOYS! Yes, I must admit - I keep some of his toys in there, just to add to the fun! Yessirree, Bob - nothing beats the thrill of chasing a bizzy ball around in the shower stall, or making like the rug is home plate - and you're sliding into it like a pro! And all this with the adoring attention of a captive audience - yeppers, since we ALL know the world revolves around our cats (wink, wink!!) it just doesn't get any better than that - LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. Pauline,
    I too love my cat. My cat sleeps with me, and like to sit on my lap while I am knitting or crocheting...sometimes eating the yarn...oh my. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Kitties are such fun companions, aren't they??!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Heirloom Seeds