Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Naughty . . . . .

Today . . . . . I was naughty.  But not toooooo naughty.
I tried to knock three of these  . . . . . in all their yumminess . . . . .

off of Mommy's table, and onto the floor!

Mommy got mad . . . . . but not tooooo mad.  She yelled "No, no Peaunt!!"  I don't like that "no-no" word.  She yelled "Get down!!"  I don't like that one either.  But when she started walking over to the table  . . . . .


I was soooooo outta here!!  Then she said "Good boy!!"  That one I like!!  And Mommy patted me . . . . . and we had fun . . . . . that is until I spilled Coca-Cola on her nice clean shirt . . . . . you see, I really couldn't help it.  The cupcakes were just sooooo pretty and smelled sooooo yummy, and the styrofoam cup Mommy's Coca Cola was in is just right for rolling, and . . . . . well . . . . . it was just too irresistable!!!!!!!

(Mommy here - so what else could I do but hug him??!! He's kinda irresistable, too!!  :- )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Heirloom Seeds